View of MGH from the west showing the West Pavilion, Central Building and part of the East Pavilion. Rev. notation: "MGH before 1894". It appears the range of dates for this photo would be 1892-1903 when the front portico, not visible here, was added. The Resident Superintendent's House to the left was completed in 1892. The holder of that position resided in the house into the 1950s.
Buildings, Hospitals, Facilities, Maine General Hospital, Central Building, East Pavilion