This image shows a view looking west on Arsenal St. by the corner of the recently completed 1929 Pavilion (Pavilion A) . The main hospital entrance and portico can be seen in the center. The two houses in the foreground were razed when the 1956 Pavilion (Pavilion C & D) was built. Arsenal Street was also closed at that time which left the hospital standing on Bramhall St. instead of Arsenal, creating a change in the main address from 22 Arsenal to 22 Bramhall St.
Buildings, Houses, Hospital, Street