Aims and Scope
The purpose of the journal is to support the strategic initiatives of the academic mission.
The objective of the journal is to provide a periodic, open access, peer-reviewed publication that presents original scholarly work, up-to-date and emerging information, and other important clinical knowledge for the benefit of health care providers, their patients and their community. Specifically,
- Heighten the focus on inter-professional education and patient care, and rural healthcare.
- Magnify health care innovation within the health care system.
- Strengthen regional workforce efforts through augmented professional connections.
- Elevate clinician engagement through professional development, identity formation, and continuing education.
- Provide a forum to publish high-quality, peer-reviewed scholarly work.
The Journal of Maine Medical Center does not charge authors article processing or publication fees of any kind.